Here are a few photos from our little adventure.
Amaretto Peach Pecan Honey Butter Cheesecake
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon flour
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 heavy cream
1/2 cup Amaretto Peach Pecan Honey Butter
Pinch of salt
12 shortbread cookies for crust
1. Preheat oven to 325° and line a muffin tin with liners and then place one shortbread cookie in the bottom of each tin.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, brown sugar and flour until smooth.
3. Then add eggs one at a time, beating until incorporated.
4. Then stir in the amaretto peach pecan honey butter, heavy cream, and vanilla. Pour into tins.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. (I place a pyrex baking dish full of hot water underneath the muffin tin; I do this for all of my cheesecakes instead of a water bath) Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven with the door closed for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Let cool. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.