Sunday, March 27, 2011

Health Kick


Well unfortunately I haven’t been doing a whole lot of baking lately. You see I’ve been eating really healthy lately and exercising six days a week, so I just can’t bring myself to indulge in those little sweet pieces of heaven like I used to. After about 4 weeks at the gym, I started a program called Insanity that I’ve been doing for about 2 weeks now, and the results give me the extra motivation to keep going. I have been baking a few healthy treats though to fill the need. I made many batches of muffins, a few good, and a few not so great. I made a really great whole wheat angel food cake, which got eaten so fast I didn’t even get a photo. But the other half says his favorite is the fruit and honey bars which I’ll post about later. In short, I’ve been a bad blogger, but I’ll be getting back to it soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...