He picked them up at a place called Pepper Palace, and they have a website so you can go order a jar for yourself.
Not only are they good in the brownies but they also told him the juice is great in margaritas, which I can't wait to try!
Personally I like my brownies fudgy so if you're a cakey brownie fan these might not be for you. Of course you could always use a different brownie base and add the candied jalapenos and chocolate chips. These brownies are fudgy and decadent with a little sweet heat that is extinguished perfectly with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top.
Candied Jalapeno Brownies
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup finely diced candied jalapenos
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2. In medium bowl whisk together cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in candied jalapenos and chocolate chips then spread batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.