Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Welcome 2014

Whew! That year just flew right by didn't it!?

I had a lot of fun experimenting with new recipes on the blog and can’t wait to try out some new ideas. The year was full of fun, a few new places, and of course a ton of sweets. I was lucky to get to visit and eat and drink my way through New Orleans, Seattle, Portland, Boston, and New York this year. They were all such beautiful and interesting places it would be hard to pick a favorite.

For the upcoming year I hope to travel, write more, pick up a new hobby, and work on my lack of photography skills. :) I really need work on my time management and using each day to its fullest potential. What do you guys want to accomplish in the new year?

Many thanks to those of you that take the time out of your day to read and comment on my posts. It really puts a smile on my face to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...